To increase your ability to effect change at the local level and break down the barriers to hiring skilled immigrants, we offer many resources, including:
- Web-based toolkits on effective programs such as mentoring, internships, and employer recognition;
- Connections with national partners;
- Information on policies and agreements related to the labour market integration of immigrants;
- The website hireimmigrants.ca which provides employers with interactive tools and resources to support the recruitment, integration and retention of skilled immigrants;
- FAQ’s to guide you through what ALLIES does along with information about the issue of immigrant employment; and
- Videos and podcasts that delve deeper into specific programs and issues.